Caesars Online Casino Review - 2019
Caesars NJ online casino was one of the first of its kind in the New Jersey market, launching in November of 2013, once the state finally legalized regulated online casinos. The NJ online casino is licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gambling Enforcement under Atlantic City's Caesars Palace and operated by Caesars Interactive. CaesarsCasino.com offers online casino games while the company's site, WSOP.com, offers its users an online poker platform.
Caesars online casino site features and user experience
Platform and software
NYX Gaming Group, a leading provider in the gaming industry, is the driving force behind Caesars online casino. The NJ online casino currently uses the Open Platform System provided by NYX,
which won two awards in 2016. With this platform, Caesars is able to expand its collection of titles on both desktop and mobile platforms. The NJ online casino offers a diverse casino
games library, with over 2,000 game titles available to players, this partnership has boosted Caesar's position in the NJ online casino market.
Through a partnership with Scientific Games, Caesars Casino integrated a sportsbook app within its site. The NJ online casino launched its sportsbook platform on Sept. 6th, 2018, just in time for the start of NFL season. This gave Caesar's Entertainment claim to the sixth online sportsbook in New Jersey.
Caesars' mobile platform is one of the only mobile online casinos in the New Jersey market offering close to what the desktop users have access to including slot games, blackjack, roulette, and video poker games. Caesars online casino app merges the company's sportsbook on the same platform, providing online casino games and sports betting together. The mobile app is downloadable for both iOS and Android devices and has been reported as safe and secure, allowing for the same deposit and withdrawal methods as the desktop version.
Caesars casino NJ offers a 24/7 live chat customer support service along with a support email and a phone number to contact.
Casino games offered at Caesars online casino
This NJ online casino has one of the most diverse game libraries in the state. Its partnership with the NYX Open Platform System helped to boost the game selection and integrate sports betting. Its user-friendly interface gives players the option to play free demo games.
The platform now includes:
- over 340 slot titles
- over 20 poker games
- Many varieties of roulette and blackjack
- Let It Ride
- Three Card Poker
- two scratch card games
Caesars offers well over 340 slot titles including games designed by NYX along with several from third-party developers. Players can access a variety of progressive jackpot slots as well. Many of the popular choices in Caesars' library include Divine Fortune, Ghostbusters, Street Fighter II, Texas Tea, Spinning 7s, Triple Treasures, Captain Nemo, and Jeopardy!
Some slots titles that were recently added include:
- Riverboat Queen: three reel slots game with progressive payouts and free spins.
- Asgardian Stones: new NetEnt 20-line slots game, including payout multipliers, wilds, scatter symbols, and free spins.
- Ocean Magic: includes wilds, scatter symbols, and free spins.
- The Legend of Bigfoot: includes free spins, wilds, and a reel of wilds. There is a free spins bonus round which leads to potential big wins.
Caesars online casino offers an array of options for video poker fans. In fact, the platform offers 22 varieties of video poker games, including titles such as Aces And Faces, Tens or Better, Deuces Wild, Regal Poker, and Regal Poker Deluxe.
Caesars offers eight variations of roulette, including American and European versions. The eight variations of roulette offered include:
- European Roulette
- European Roulette (II)
- American Roulette
- Double-Zero American Roulette
- Double-Spin Bonus Roulette
- Roulette Master
- Three Wheel Roulette
Caesars online casino caters to the demand of blackjack by offering 9 different varieties. Different variations offer different odds and rules.
Blackjack titles at Caesars online casino include:
- Blackjack Classic
- Blackjack Classic Single Hand
- Blackjack Pro Atlantic City Single Hand
- Sidebet Blackjack - comes with five additional 'side-bets' that players can make on every hand
- Blackjack Micro Limit
- Vegas Blackjack
- Sidebet Blackjack
The following ‘side bets’ are offered:
- Mega Match – If the player's first two cards are the same suit, they win 2-1 and if these cards are King and Queen (Mega Match), the win is 50-1. Even further, if both the player and the dealer have a Mega Match, the player wins 5,000-1.
- Blackjack Attack – During this side bet, if the player is dealt a blackjack, they win 18-1.
- Cash Queens – When calling this side bet, if the player's first two cards reach the sum of 20, they win 2-1. If the pair reveals a suited 20, the player wins 5-1 and if the pair is ranked (pair of Kings, Jacks or 10s), the player wins 10-1. Even further, a pair of Queens gives the player a win of 50-1 and if the pair of Queens faces a dealer's blackjack, the player wins 500-1.
- Crazy Sevens – During this bet, if the player's first card is a 7, they win 5-1. If the first two cards reveal two unsuited 7s, the player wins 25-1 and if the first two cards reveal two suited 7s, the player wins 150-1. Even further, is the first three cards are three unsuited 7s, the player wins 500-1. Finally, if the first three cards are three suited 7s, the player wins a whopping 2,000-1.
- Pair Play – On this side bet, any pair would win 12-1.
Other table games offered at Caesars include baccarat, Three Card Poker and Let It Ride.
Welcome offers and promotions at Caesars
Caesars Casino NJ offers a $25 no deposit welcome bonuses to new players who register an account.
Caesars Casino also offers its users a 100% match bonus up to $300 for first-time deposits. This match bonus is currently one of the highest bonus caps in the NJ online casino market, however, in order to qualify for this offer, players must fulfill a few requirements within seven days. Players must wager on slots five times, as well as ten times on video poker, and 25 times on other games offered on the Caesars platform.
Caesars online casino total rewards
Caesars’ NJ online casino treats its players with a loyalty program called Total Rewards. This VIP program is transferable to 40 resorts and casinos around the U.S. The program is divided into
four levels and players can rank into higher tiers by earning credits. Players begin at the Gold level and move up to Platinum once 5,000 tier credits have been earned. The Diamond level is
achieved when players have reached 15,000 tier credits. When players have earned 150,000 tier credits, they become eligible for Seven Stars status. Players can redeem these credits for dining
an entertainment, hotel stays, casino plays, as well as shopping at any of Caesars resorts and casinos.
How do players earn tier credits? For every $10 placed on slots, the player earns a credit. For every $100 placed on other games, the player earns one credit.
Deposit and withdrawal methods at Caesars online casino
Caesars offers an array of options for moving money in and out of an account.
Available deposit options include the following:
- ACH (e-checks)
- Online bank transfers
- Visa/MasterCard debit/credit cards
- 7-Eleven PayNearMe
- Caesars Prepaid Card
- Cash at the Caesars Casino cage
- PayNearMe at local New Jersey-based 7-Eleven stores
In order to withdraw money, players must use one of the following five options:
- Bank transfer
- USPS check
- Cage withdrawal
Caesars NJ stepped into the market early, offering its players a wide selection of casino games. The site's first-time deposit bonus offer of 100% up to $300 is an enticing offer to new
players. There are several options for deposit methods, making it more simple for users to try out the regulated online casino market. Caesars rewards its players through its Total
Rewards program, which is interchangeable throughout a multitude of Caesars locations in the U.S.