Halloween will soon be upon us and Atlantic City’s already made preparations, from spooky soirees to superstar concerts.
ZZ Top is performing today, at Ocean Casino Resort. Tomorrow will see Colbie Caillat at Borgata and Dropkick Murphys at Caesars. But this is only the beginning, towards the end of the month there’ll be plenty of events for both locals and visitors.
- Oct. 27th – Scream, the Ultimate 90s-00s Halloween Party
- Oct. 28th – Rocky Horror Picture Show (47th anniversary) at Borgata
- Oct. 28th – The Dead Are Staying Alive, taking place at Boogie Nights at Tropicana
- Oct. 28th – Electric Halloween Music Festival, taking place at Bourré and Anchor Rock Club
- Oct. 28th – Adam Sandler performs at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Oct. 29th – Mary J. Blige and special guests Ella Mai and Queen Naija, bring Good Morning Gorgeous Tour to Boardwalk Hall
- Oct. 29th – The Halloween Ball with Joel Corry, taking place at Ocean Casino Resort
- Oct. 29th – SIN-AC at Showboat: said to be the “Biggest Halloween Party on the East Coast,”
- Oct. 29th – Dracula performed by the Atlantic City Ballet.
- Oct. 29th – Halloween Party in The Yard, taking place at the new venue at Bally’s.
You can also dine at the hottest restaurants in Atlantic City, including Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars as well as Guy Fieri’s Chicken Guy and Bobby Flay’s Bobby’s Burgers at Harrah’s.
At Tropicana, you can enjoy the newly opened Hash House A Go Go, Ossu Japanese Tavern and Wild Honey Smokehouse and Tavern.