Cash at the Casino Cage – Online Play From In-Person Deposits
Would you prefer to pay in cash instead of digital transactions? Although online payments are secure, there are times when you have some money that you want to use for casino bets. Instead of adding it to a bank account only to transfer it to your casino account, you can go direct.
I’ve thoroughly looked into cash at the casino cage options in New Jersey. On this page, you’ll find out all about payments that you can make in person, where it’s available, and how it compares to other choices.
Which Sites are the Top Five Cash at the Casino Cage NJ Casinos?
The best New Jersey casinos with the cash at the casino cage payment option are:
How Does Cash at the Casino Cage Work?
The cage at a casino is the traditional method for depositing and withdrawing when playing at a brick-and-mortar casino. Since online operators in New Jersey need to partner with an existing physical casino located in the state, it’s now an option for online gambling too. Most casinos in NJ offer this payment method, and they’re based in Atlantic City.
Is It Safe to Use Cash at the Casino Cage?
This option means visiting the land-based partner to deposit or withdraw cash in person. It’s a secure payment method that doesn’t involve any third parties. The casino will immediately add the funds to your online account, and you’ll receive a receipt for your deposit.
You can only use this method at licensed and regulated NJ casinos. The recommended casinos on this site will only ever be trusted and licensed operators.
How To Use Cash at the Casino Cage
If you want to use cash at the casino cage as an option for your deposits and withdrawals, read on to find out the precise details. You’ll find out about any associated fees. Plus, see the step-by-step guides for hassle-free transactions.
Cash at the Casino Cage Fees
The NJ casinos that offer this payment method don’t charge a fee. Both deposits and withdrawals are without an additional charge.
Deposit and Withdraw with Cash at the Casino Cage
While each casino in New Jersey will have slightly different instructions, the general process for depositing is the same.
- Visit the partner venue of your online casino in Atlantic City and head to the cage.
- Provide your online player account details, the cash, and a valid photo ID.
- It’s best to have proof of address and the last four digits of your SSN, as some cashiers will ask for this to confirm your identity.
- Once your account information has been validated, they will add the funds to your account.
- Log in online and play!
The withdrawal process is slightly different, as you need to initiate it online. Follow these steps online and when visiting the casino in person:
- Log in online to your casino account and visit the cashier.
- Choose withdraw and then the cash at cage option.
- The withdrawal will then be processed. You’ll get an approval message once it’s complete.
- After your withdrawal is confirmed, visit the cage at the partner casino. Provide the approval details and a valid photo ID.
- Once verified, you’ll receive the money. You might need to sign to confirm you’ve received your withdrawal.
Pros and Cons of Cash at the Casino Cage
If you’re on the fence about whether this payment option is for you, check out these pros and cons.
|Most casinos in NJ accept cash at the casino cage
|You need to take time to visit in person
|Casino transactions aren’t listed on your bank statement
|You might need to wait in line at the cage
|No fees for deposits or withdrawals
Cash at the Casino Cage Compared to Other Payment Options
Cash at the casino cage is totally different from other payment methods as the transaction mostly occurs offline. It means you can take the money from your pocket and use it to play your favorite games. Most other methods involve connecting to your bank account in some form.
Cash at the Casino Cage
|Doesn’t feature on your bank/card statement
|Available for deposits and withdrawals
|Doesn’t involve third-party providers
What If I Have an Issue with Cash at the Casino Cage?
If things don’t go to plan, check the possible issues and solutions below.
- I can’t find cash at the casino cage as a withdrawal option. What should I do?
Some casinos don’t list the method in the cashier. Instead, you will need to reach out to customer support via live chat or phone to initiate the request.
- I don’t know the partner casino that I should visit. What next?
Your online casino will list the name of the land-based partner venue. If you don’t find it in the website footer, check the about us page, the withdrawal instructions, or contact customer support.
What Else Should I Know Before Using Cash at the Casino Cage?
- Remember that a partner casino venue might not have the same name as the online site.
- Check how far away the physical casino is so that you can estimate how much time the process will take.
- Most casinos give you 14 days to collect your withdrawal from the cage before it’s refunded to your account. Find out whether this expiry period applies at your casino.
Direct and In-Person Payments Between You and the Casino
This method is convenient for depositing and withdrawing. It’s ideal for NJ players near Atlantic City or people that visit often. If you’re worried about using third-party providers or having gambling transactions on your bank statement, then it’s the ideal way around that.