Candy Bars Review
Prepare for a colorful online slot with potentially sweet prizes when you play the Candy Bars slot by IGT. In this 4×4 slot with 50 paylines, you’ll find different chocolates and play for three kinds of jackpots- the Snack Size, King Size, and the Giant-Size! In this review, you will find all the information you need to enjoy this tasty game!
How I tested Candy Bars
The game’s title is already an invitation to play and enjoy the game. Who can resist the sweet rewards offered by different chocolates and their payouts, right? It’s also a fun slot production from IGT, one of the industry’s respected game providers.
Although the game’s theme is inviting, it’s still best to formally assess this online slot and see what’s the fuss is all about. As part of my review process, I followed the steps described below:
- I played Candy Bars slot using a decent bankroll. I make it a point to play the game in real money to make a full assessment. In playing the game, I check the rules, the underlying mechanic, and its overall feel. I also consider the usability of its menu, paying attention to the placement of the helpful buttons.
- What are the available bonuses and features? After reviewing its gameplay and rules, I consider the types of bonuses and features that I can unlock. As players, we all want games that provide us with plenty of ways to collect payouts and bonuses. I also check how easy it is (or difficult) to enter these bonuses and the types of rewards available. For example, not all Free Spins bonuses are the same.
- I check its theme and selection of paying symbols. Our overall experience in playing online slots partly depends on the choice of theme and symbols. In my review, I check how entertaining the theme is and see if the symbols match up.
- What is the game’s volatility and RTP? In selecting which games to play, we should also pay attention to its math. Specifically, we need to check its volatility and theoretical returns to players. Online slots can be offered as low, medium, or high volatility, and it describes the frequency and size of winnings. The game’s RTP measures the theoretical returns of the slot machine over time.
- What’s the minimum and maximum bet to play per spin? The game should have a friendly betting range to appeal to different types of players. Most slot machines today feature a minimum bet of $0.10 to $0.20.
Play Candy Bars with the best bonus
You can fully maximize the casino experience if you’re playing with the best bonuses. Here are the top online casinos for players based in New Jersey:
For some of the best promotions in the industry, you can’t go wrong with Golden Nugget. All new players of Golden Nuggets Casinos get If you deposit $1,000, you’ll get your money back doubled! This casino will double your first deposit up to $1,000 in cash!
Candy Bars Symbols & Payouts
Colorful candies and chocolates serve as the game’s paying symbols. Lucky 7s join these in red and blue to create your winning combinations. In this game, payouts start by collecting at least three matching symbols.
Also, you can order bigger payouts if you fill the screen with identical symbols. These are called ‘blackout wins,’ multiplied by the selected coin values and added to the line wins.
In the Candy Bars slot, you’ll find five regular paying symbols: the Purple Candy, Striped Candy, Green Jelly, Red Lucky 7s, and Blue Lucky 7s. The Red and Blue Lucky 7s are the most lucrative symbols, and they pay up to 100x and 50x your line bet.
Any four or three combinations of Lucky 7s will also award you with 10x and 3x your line bet, respectively.
As mentioned, you’ll also collect big wins if you fill the screen with similar symbols. Again, the Lucky Red and Blue symbols are the most rewarding. If you fill the screen with these symbols, you win 25,000x and 12,500x your line bets, respectively. Let’s look at the game’s paytable and how the regular symbols payout:
- 4-of-a-kind of Lucky Red 7s pays 100x your line bet
- 4-of-a-kind of Lucky Blue 7s pays 50x your line bet
- 4-of-a-kind of Purple Candy pays 10x your line bet
- 4-of-a-kind of Striped Candy pays 10x your line bet
- 4-of-a-kind of Green Jelly pays 10x your line bet
Min/Max Bet, Autoplay Option
This online slot comes with 50 paylines, and the coin values start at 1.00 up to a maximum of 500.00. With this range, the maximum bet per spin here is set at $37,500.00. Players will also find the Autoplay button at the extreme right portion at the bottom of the screen. This allows you to set up to 50 spins at a time.
The Candy Bars slot’s RTP stands at 93.85%. This figure is relatively lower compared to many similarly themed online slots you can play in US casinos.
The game posts a medium to high volatility. This means that payouts can take some time, but they can offer players sizable winnings when it happens.
I can’t find information on its hit frequency, another statistic that can help us assess the game’s math. The game’s hit frequency describes how frequently the wins are offered in this game, regardless of the amount.
Jackpot and/or Maximum Win
Candy Bars offers a high maximum bet, and its RTP is set at 93.85%
The Candy Bars slot pales compared to other leading online slots in math. The theoretical return is low, and there’s no information about the game’s hit frequency. In terms of big payouts, these will come from the blackout wins. Collecting 16 Red Lucky 7s on the screen pays up to 25,000x your line bet.
Candy Bars slot is a sweet and creative production from IGT. It’s easy to get lost in the game’s playful and colorful theme and visuals. But the entertainment that it delivers is just the start. This online slot also has exciting bonuses that provide potentially big wins.
Wilds, re-spins and other features
This game is filled with Wilds, and it’s a good thing for players looking for big wins. The 2x symbol is a Wild symbol that replaces other symbols and applies a random Multiplier. For example, landing one 2x symbol will double your payouts. And collecting two 2x Wilds on the reels pay 4x your line win. However, these Wilds will only appear on the second and third reels.
These are progressive jackpots that you can win by filling the reels with chocolates. If you fill the second reel with chocolates, you win the Snack Size Jackpot. Filling the second and third reels with chocolates unlocks the King Size Jackpot. Finally, covering the second to the fourth reels with chocolates awards the Giant-Size Jackpot!
As mentioned, bigger wins will come your way if you fill-up the screen with the same symbols. The two most lucrative symbols are the Lucky Red 7s and the Lucky Blue 7s that can pay 25,000x and 12,500x your line bets, respectively.
Candy Bars slot by IGT delivers a delicious treat to players. Aside from the regular wins collected by matching symbols, there are Progressives and Blackout wins, too, of up to 25,000x your line bet!
One of the first things you’ll notice about the game is its sweet and colorful theme. Only a few candies are used as the paying symbols, but IGT ensured that these can still sweeten the gaming experience.
You can start enjoying this game by activating special features like the Progressives and the Blackout Wins. Like online bingo, Blackout Wins, you fill up the screen with identical symbols, and if that happens, you earn bigger payouts, up to 25,000x your line bet!
Candy Bars Graphics & Sound
|Optimized for Mobile||Yes|
|Special features||Smiling candies|
Candy Bars is one of those games that will make players smile. Its symbols and music combination add to the game’s entertaining packaging.
This IGT slot is an entertaining casino production that serves just the right features. I love the treatment of visuals and symbols on the screen. The symbols may not be as grand compared to other premium slot machines, but they still deliver entertainment.
Also, the choice of soundtrack is appropriate with its party vibe that builds the players’ excitement. My only complaint in gameplay and visuals is on the rendering of wins. It could have been better or more exciting if special effects were used to celebrate a winning combination or complete a blackout win.
Solutions if you have some issues with a game
- In case the game stops or get interrupted, simply restart the game. This game will continue to play from where you left off. Make sure you are playing this online slot using Wi-Fi connection to avoid volatility in connection.
- If the game malfunctions and the reload function does not work, you can contact the casino’s Support Team to get technical help.
IGT continues its tradition of creating engaging yet straightforward slot machines. In the Candy Bars slot, you’ll find a familiar theme, simple visuals, and just a few paying symbols on its paytable.
But these did not stop the vendor from creating an entertaining and exciting slot. Candy Bars slot shows its worth in features and bonuses, particularly Progressives and Blackout Wins.
Other slots to play if you like Candy Bars slot
If this sweet treat from IGT works for you, then the following slot machines are highly recommended: